Cute Box Cat

Thursday 28 February 2013

Hi guys~ So i collected a few things from here and there within this month and i decided to share it with you guys~~ So pretty much this is a collective haul~~ With mini reviews cause i have used all of the products a few times :O

First off I'll share the stuff I got from 'boohoo.com' its a really cool site with awesome clothes, shoes, and accessories~ I only bought 3 items

 
Here's the package~
So first I got a black skirt for $30NZD 
In this picture, the shirt looks huge and box like. Well its not it looks like a regular t shirt when worn and this was $25NZD
I decided I needed some color in my wardrobe so i got a bright coral chiffon shirt and this was $45NZD

Next I got some stuff at amazon~~ WOOHOO
NYX matte lip creams (Antwerp)- I've heard so many good things about this and you cant get nyx in New Zealand so i bought it online for $6.29NZD. The consistency is amazing it really is what it claims to be, so its silky and it feels kind of moussy plus it smells like cupcakes <3
I got it in 2 colors and this one is San Paulo~
I also picked up some conair medium spiral curlers- I have also heard many good things about this, its hard to use first but as you keep using them it gets easier~ It makes really nice waves or you can have cork screw curls which is really cool~ This was $7.29NZD
Last but not least, I decided to get the meybelline great lash(brow) mascara just out of curiosity, its not a bad product but its really wet and takes a long time to dry. $4.99NZD

Next I shopped at ebay~
This is actually brandless, but its not dodgy if that makes sense~ the colors are obviously neutral and originally it was meant to be matte but there are like 12 pearl colors but  still love it~~ $10.99NZD
 lastly from ebay I got myself some palladio rice paper oil blotting sheets, funny cause I dont have oily skin. but I bought it out of curiosity~ hehe especially after seeing it on Michelle Phan. how can I not buy it! haha! this was i think $9NZD something like that..

The next few items I was gifted but I wanted to share them with you anyway~
This is the Holika Holika midnight owl blush/highlighter~
This is quite sheer on the color when using a brush, but individually its quite pigmented. The consistency is somewhat buttery but its hard to explain. Its so pretty and I really like it~
Next product is also from Holika~ If you don't know what holika holika is, its a famous Korean beauty brand and its really famous worldwide too but it doesn't sell anywhere except for Korea i believe. Anyway this is the 'holy berry tint' in the color strawberry they have 3 colors. And this is the best lip stain by far~ the application is slightly sheer so you don't have to blend like crazy after each application~ Its moisturizing, not sticky and easily blendable. It just feels like water on your lips. One thing is that it does taste a little bitter but I don't mind it, after trying it a few times, its fine.
The fairy water is from holika holika also~ Holika Holika has a theme of fantasy~ so a lot of their packaging is like potion bottles and stuff so that's cool, This product is amazing~~ I love it. The two bottles on the bottom left corner is laneige refiner and emulsion~ I use this night and morning, it moisturizes and hydrates and feels really good. I highly recommend it!

Thanks for reading you guys~~ If you have any must haves products you want to share- comment below and i might just get it~ hehe~ Hope you enjoyed reading this post and ill be back with more posts in the future~ Bye my babies <3 hehe





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...