Cute Box Cat

Thursday 25 April 2013

Hey Guys!  ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬
This is my first review post~ ^_^ And its going to be on the Skinfood Ice Vita Mist!
What it claims to be: Drink for Skin: SKINFOOD Facial Water
An icy water mist that immediately quenches skin's thirst and refreshes dry, stressed skin with a vita A,B,C,E complex and Alaska glacier water.
- Vita A, B, C and E Complex Story:

The concentration of effective ingredients from a watery of fruits and vegetables known for their richness of vitamin A,B,C and E gives your skin rich moisture to make it fresh and revitalized.
- Alaskan Glacier Water Story:

The alkalescent natural water, which has taken 20,000 years to have the current ingredients, has lots of oxygen, hydrogen, minerals and ions. 


The mist is packaged in a spray bottle and comes with 100ml's of product! It smells really good and unlike other facial mists its not a pump and the product comes out really finely and light on the face~ :)


I dont know if you can see the mist very well~ T^T
The mist is super fine, feels fresh and cools the face down. Its perfect for spring and summer :D 
Lets talk about the packaging! >_<
It doesnt look that appealing but there are little pictures of fruits at the bottom and that's pretty much it~
The size is reasonable and bottle is matte! I love anything matte !~ 
I also like how the cap is quite secure yet its easy to take off and put back on~

Availability:
I cant get this where I live- but I did get it online! Its a little bit expensive but I think its worth it! I bought it from the seller "1st_bizglobal"(not affiliated) for $11.50USD! (On Ebay)
The shipping fee is free worldwide :D

-Final Thoughts-

PROS:
~Reasonable amount of product for a good price~ 
~Sturdy packaging~
~Cools and freshens~
~Is not sticky~
~Did not break me out~
~Brightens the face~
~moisturizing~

CONS:
Nothing 

Would I repurchase?
 Definitely! Its going to be part of my daily skin care routine!

Thanks for reading~ 


2 comments:

  1. did you receive any sample from 1st_bizglobal seller? :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha~ Yeah I did. I got the skinfood golden kiwi sunscreen and nymph aura by Etude house ~~
      But there are options to have samples or not! I recommend them because they ship fast!
      Also if you would like to read a review on the Etude house jelly lips talk, check back into my blog! Thanks for reading my blog!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...