Cute Box Cat

Thursday 30 May 2013

Missha The style Aqua Gel Tint Review♡

Hi Guys~  Sorry I haven't been posting for a while~
I have another review today and I'm reviewing 
Missha The Style Aqua Gel Tint
I got it in number 2 Fuchsia Pink!
This is the promo!
 It looks red but its a pink with a blue hue :) 
As you can see it looks like jelly and there are bubbles etc 
CLOSE UP HEHE
The packaging is sleek and easy to take round with you, which I like cause I always take my lip stuff with me wherever I go! ^_^
This is the applicator, Its a doe foot but its longer and slimmer and more slanted so its easier to apply :)
You can also see the fuchsia a little bit better here :) 

SWATCHES
Isnt it a lovely color? I really like this color~ It feels kind of like jelly :DD
It looks extremely pigmented but when its blended its becomes a sheer wash of color :)
Its slightly sticky :/
Time for the bad news! I blended this in about 10~20 sec after applying the swatch and it doesn't blend completely :(
So I wouldn't apply it on my lips with the applicator which means I have to use my fingers, I don't mind it but some of you might :/
So so the swatch next to it was applied with my finger and blended in straight away, that looks nice! It has a slight glossy finish and its moisturizing!
Even though you apply it with your fingers it gets patchy on the lips, and even more so if applied with the applicator.
It's not too large~ Its quite expensive for the size its around 7~10USD If I had known that it was like this I would if gotten the Etude house dear darling tint which is the same thing pretty much and its around the same price and much larger!

 ^The etude house dear darling^
It also has a gel texture

FINAL THOUGHTS
Packaging: 4/5
Scent: Berry smell, quite strong. Tastes weird, but it has flavor.
Pigmentation: 3/5
Texture: 3/5
Overall: 
3.5/5
Thanks for reading!




1 comment:

  1. I don't like Dear My Blooming Tint, i love Aqua more :) thanks for review :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...