Cute Box Cat

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Etude house Suprize Essence Concealer Review ♡

Hey Guys~ :)
Today Ill be reviewing the
Etude house Suprize Essence Concealer
In number 2
♡ 
As always the packaging is adorable!
In the promotion pictures number 1 looked way to light for me! And even number 2 looked too light. So I decided to get number 2. The problem is that it matches my skin-tone exactly :( . But I wanted a concealer that was a few shades lighter than my own. So do go for number 1 if you aren't too tan.
♡ 
The applicator looks kind of weird.
Personally i don't like it cause the product gets caught in the cinched part of the doe foot applicator! But I like how the top is rounded not flat. Makes application easier.
♡ 
The actual formula of the concealer is not heavy which I like! But the coverage is low+ or medium-. I wanted to get the stick concealer as it has more coverage, but I have a dry skin type. So I decided to go for the liquid formula. The coverage isn't amazing, but the texture and blendablity makes up for it :)♡ 
this is after it has been blended out. As you can see, the skin has overall become slightly brighter, cleaner looking and the veins have been covered up. Its smooth and evens out the skin-tone.
♡ 
 The reason why I couldn't do a face coverage test was because I don't have problematic skin, so I didn't have anywhere to put it to show you!
Im wearing it under my eyes, and they look brighter! And roughly all over my face. like a few small dots on the cheeks and forehead. A little goes a long way!!
♡ 

Final Thoughts:
This concealer is around 6~8USD which is super affordable!
If you have dry skin go for this one and if you have oily skin go for the stick concealer, the stick one has more coverage!
The formula is soft and light making it easy to blend
the packaging is nice
A little goes a long way
the quality is ok and the color range is pathetic. It comes in 2 shades. But then again it is Asian!
I recommend this for people who don't have extremely problematic skin as this concealer doesn't have maximum coverage
this is more of the under eye concealer than a blemish concealer.
Matte finish=Great!
Not enough coverage :(
♡ 

Rating:
♡     
3.5/5

Thanks for reading!
♡ 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...