Cute Box Cat

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Etude House Kissful Tint Choux ♡

Hi guys! Im reviewing the 
Etude house kissful tint choux
#04 Tangerine Choux
 The Packaging changed over time and now its adorable!
Heres the back
It has all the info and stuffs
Its a squeezy tube, but I dunno if its because its cold here in NZ but in other reviews the consistency looks liquidy but mine is paste-y and quite thick but melts easily on my lips and absorbs into my lips
Heres the tip!
The color is a soft pink with a hint of orange/coral
See what I mean by paste-y and thick? Its sort of solid until you press down on it and blend. Its kind of hard to get the product out as well
Despite the name being "Tangerine Choux" the color is quite pink which sort of put me off this product, but I still love it!
After the tint has been blended its a soft pink and also glossy!
After the gloss fades the color still stains the lips~ Which is what I love about this tint :)


Final Thoughts:
I definitely recommend as the tint is long lasting (4~6 hours)
Cheap (6.90USD)
Has nice color pay off!
Great texture- Light and not sticky
DELICIOUS SMELL :)
I really cant find anything bad about this tint BUT if i had to say something bad, the product doesn't come out very well. But it doesn't bother me

Rating:

5/5

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...