Cute Box Cat

Friday 5 July 2013

Bubbi Brush Review ♡

Hi guys! Extremely excited to show you guys my Bubbi Brushes!
They came in the mail a few days ago and now I finally have a chance to blog about them!
 I decided to get the essentials kit and another individual brush, the 
HD flawless brush!
The packaging is super cute! And especially the essentials kit~ I really love the packaging for that :)
Everything including shipping costed around 70USD so its a really great deal because the quality is freaking amazing for every brush!
After you slide out the box, a tray of brushes come out and as you can see, there 6 brushes- 3 face, 3 eye brushes. But 2 of them are dual ended so there are 8 :)
 This is the 
Bubbi Powder Brush
As you can see the name of the brush is etched in so it wont come off!
I think its really cute to have the name of the brush on the brush. Comment below what you think because some people don't actually it! 
It so nice and soft~ Its big and fluffy, nothing special except for the fact that its really soft :D
I dont know if you can see in this side view picture but the brush is paddle shaped, so its nice to pat powder on your face :) I use this brush for mainly powder but you could use it for blush and bronzer etc :)
Btw this brush has never shed on me so YAY
This is the 
Bubbi Sculping Brush
This is my favorite brush! The sculpting brush is pretty much a one stop brush!
Its dense enough to use for cream and liquid formulations.
but you can also use it for contouring because of the angled top! so pretty much, you can do anything with this brush!
Again you probably cant tell from this picture, but its dense so when you try to pull the bristles like ^this^ it doesn't work as well as a powder brush.
I dont have one myself, but this brush could be compared to the sigma face brushes :)
This is the final face brush
Bubbi Dual Brush
I don't use foundation and concealer so I haven't tried this brush out, but I believe its streak free.
 Heres the bigger side :)
And this is the concealer side
Its like this for both ends, but the brush feathers out really well, so its soft on the skin and this is probably why its streak-free
Now for the Eye brushes!
The Bubbi Dual Eyes brush
The fluffy end is so soft! And blends shadows perfectly!
And the pencil side is nice dense so it good for the lower lash line
 Close up!
Close up!
The shader brush
is good for packing color on the lid
Also really soft!
This is a side view, Its actually flat but it looks kind of fluffy 
 My favorite eye brush is the
Bubbi detail brush! 
It's really small and teeny so its great for reaching the inner corners with precision!
I also use this brush for gel liner! :)
 This is the
Bubbi HD Flawless Brush
Its the separate brush I bought for about 10~11USD
 The top is nice and flat, the area it covers is small but it doesn't take long to o your whole face with this brush, Its also great for reaching the corners of your nose etc
 The brush is nice and soft and DENSE so its great for fuller coverage products
What I like to do with this brush, is when I use a fuller coverage product I spritz some face mist to sheer it out and help with the blending :)
Its also angled :)
Here's a picture of all the brushes together :)
I really cant find anything bad about these brushes! 
The essentials kit is perfect for beginners like me, and trust me. Once you buy this set you wont be using any of your older brushes haha :)

Hope you enjoyed
Thanks for reading everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. I don't like these brushes. Since you're a beginner, you should have tried ELF studio brush ($3 each). The bubbi brushes are a huge disappointment for the heavy price tag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look nice and soft :D Perhaps overpriced?

    Let's follow each other xxx

    ___________________________________________________
    Please follow my blog 'Heylinni' at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    I will gladly follow you back!!! Us bloggers need to support each other
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...