Cute Box Cat

Friday 14 June 2013

Innesfree Eco Fruit Tint Review ♡

Hi guys~ I'm reviewing the 
Innesfree Eco Fruit Tint 
in number 2~~
Number 2 is an orange tint!
Obsession with orange right now :3
I am in love with this tint! Its the perfect orange- because it isn't too red or too yellowy looking which tends to be the problem with other liquid tints :/
BTW this smells amazing! Smells just like Fanta~ And tastes like Fanta too ^_^
Typical doe foot applicator :)
One problem, but it might not affect you. The applicator is a bit too short for my taste
 It has a plastic stopper so even when it tips over the tint doesn't spill out as fast, but that doesn't mean the product will never flow out :)
Top view~ The texture is like water! Super pigmented and the lasting power is 3~4 hours!
Its buildable so you can have a soft orange color or a strong bold lip!
I use the tint just in the inner portion of my lips to create a subtle gradient and fake smaller lips!
See what I mean about the perfect orange? :3 ♡
Love Love Love this tint!!! Definitely Recommend! :D ♡
SO CHEAP AS WELL ♡ BONUS :DD
available on Ebay for around $6USD  
I purchased mine from
I swear you will love it!!

Rating: ♡♡♡♡♡
5/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...