Cute Box Cat

Wednesday 12 June 2013

Innesfree Eco Real color lip-gloss Review ♡

Hey~~ Today I'm reviewing
Innesfree Eco Real color Lip-gloss
Promo Pic! I got number 1!! Im thinking of repurchasing in numbers 4 and 7 ^_^ ♡
I got the clear one so that I can put it over my lipsticks and lip tints to add more shine and moisture to my lips~~~!♡
*CLOSE UP*
I am thinking of getting a few other colors! When that happens I'll be sure to review it for your guys~
♡_____♡
Here's the back! ♡
Btw Im loving this lip gloss! definitely recommend!
Just like any lipgloss it is packaged in a tube with a slanted applicator with a hole
The packaging is simple but I still think its nice, I love simple packaging cause its easy to take out in public and use it, whereas extravagant packaging can be hard to use just in the bus or something!
It's nice and hydrating and creates like a jelly coat instantly giving your lips a plump look.
The lipgloss doesn't have an overly glossy finish making it nice to use on an everyday basis!
It smooths out the lines on your lips making them look not bumpy lol, dunno how to explain ><"
The texture is sticky, but tolerable. It has a good amount of sticky-ness cause I HATE runny lip-glosses! They don't last at all! This lip-gloss lasts through drinking and a little bit of eating, which is awesome!
♡ ^Bare lips^
^with lip-gloss^
This was taken with flash btw!

Final thoughts!

Love cause its affordable (5.90USD on ebay)
Long lasting
nice lemony scent and taste
not TOO sticky, is not runny
Repurchase? DEFINITELY


Rating:  ♡♡♡♡♡
5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...