Cute Box Cat

Saturday 1 June 2013

Skinfood Coffee body scrub Review♡

Hi people~~
A few weeks ago I had purchased the
Skinfood Coffee body Scrub
Which is what I will be reviewing today~~
 I was stuck between either the coffee scrub or the coconut scrub and after watching Michelle Phans cellulite video I decided to get the coffee scrub because the caffeine  in coffee helps tighten and firm your skin~♡
  Anyway~ On with the review! :D
It has a plastic separator
The texture of the scrub itself is gooey and goopish lol
As you can see its shiny and gooey, it comes up with my finger as I pull it out of the gooey mess! ♡
Its a brown goo with exfoliating bits, and the brown essence part seeps into your skin providing moisture so it exfoliates but it also moisturizes!
See how it has the little grains??
It has bits and pieces of coffee grind and sugar that exfoliates your skin.
on the container it says to apply to wet skin, but I find if you do that the scrub just slips off and doesnt exfoliate as much, so I suggest you just pat your skin dry before you scrub your body in the shower and then scrub away any dead skin and bumps on your skin!

STAGES
Its a little bit harsh on the skin, but the after result is nice~
I have horrible bumps on my arms and after using this for about a month, most of them were gone and my skin looked whiter cause my dead skin is going away!
Its quite small but it comes with a lot of product and lasts for ages!
It costs around 9~15USD on ebay 
~Final Thoughts~
good for the price
exfoliates really well
smells strong
little harsh on the skin

Rating: 
4.5/5

Thanks for reading!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...