Cute Box Cat

Friday 7 June 2013

Etude House Color Pop Shine Tint Review and Swatches♡

Hey Guys!! Today I'm reviewing the
Etude house color pop shine tint♡
number 5- swing pop
 It comes in this white bottle thing, with the print... The packaging is not as good as I thought it would be haha
This is the Promo picture~ Let me tell you now- it doesn't look anything like that. :((
The packaging looks cheap :(
I got number 5 swing pop♡
Its a coral-y pinkish salmon-y color lol
On my lips it doesnt show up that well, its like "my lips but better" in a more coral color.
Its a doe foot applicator, its fluffy
I feel like that Etude house tried to take on the YSL glossy stains, they have the same concept, but the Etude house shiny tint is less pigmented. But the texture is much better than the YSL stains- less sticky.♡
Its such a nice pink/orange color- As you can see its not as pigmented looking as the promo's :(
It has a creamy texture and the color can be build-able but it feels heavy cause it is a creamy texture and does not absorb into the lips like regular tints.
It feel likes the NYX lip creams.

Rating: ♡♡♡♡♡
3.5/5

Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...