Cute Box Cat

Monday 13 May 2013

Holika Holika Midnight Owl Highlighter/Blush ♡

Hey hey~~ Today I'll be reviewing the
"Holika Holika Midnight Owl Highlighter/Blush" 
in number 2~~
♡ 
The packaging is so cute and so sleek~~ :)
♡ 
The tree pattern stuff is matte :D
I love matte ;)
OH~ and for those who don't know, Holika Holika is a Korean makeup brand and the theme is witches and fantasy~~
♡ 
♡ 
It has a mirror and a really good brush! the brush is surprisingly usable and decent.
I also love how it has a plastic separator that isn't flimsy and annoying
♡ 
LOOK OMG~~ :))
That looks soooo cool and pretty~~ Sometimes I use the individual colors and use them as eye shadows~ :D
Color 2 and 5 are matte and 4 is demi matte!
♡ I'm going to talk about the texture of the highlighter!♡ 
It is really creamy and buttery! Its not chalky and dry and the texture is super soft!
Its soft~ But there isn't fall out. It really has the perfect texture :D
♡ 

Here are the individual swatches! The individual swatches come off really pigmented but when on the face. Its kind of sheer and doesn't come off as glittery and doesn't show up that well.
I wouldn't use this as a blush because as you can see, its extremely shimmery~
However its prefect as a highlighter! I did have to use quite a bit for the product to show up in the pic above.
FINAL THOUGHTS:
I love to use it on top my cheeks cause it gives me a healthy glow~!
It is a little bit pricey :( The price ranges from 18USD~25USD
the brush is soft and works really well~
Color combo is sooo nice!
Not only the product is great. the packaging is amazing!!
♡ 


RATING:
♡    
3/5 

Thanks for reading :)
♡ 




2 comments:

  1. I wonder where you got a hold of these? I can't find it anywhere because it's been discontinued :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendy! This is the owl one, but they do have cat and butterfly ones too and in different shades! haha
      Do check this link for the midnight owl! Its a lovely product!
      http://www.ebay.com/itm/Holika-Holika-2-Shy-Owl-Midnight-OWL-Blusher-Highlighter-BELLOGIRL-/290733327930?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item43b10e863a

      http://www.ebay.com/itm/HOLIKA-HOLIKA-Hello-Holika-Blush-Highlighter-1-BREEZE-KITTEN-Made-in-Korea-/221131803086?pt=US_Makeup_Face&hash=item337c7b89ce

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...