Cute Box Cat

Friday 10 May 2013

Holika Holika Aqua petit jelly BB cream ♡

Hi guys~~ Today Im reviewing the Holika Holika aqua peit jelly BB cream
     *phew*~  
That was a mouthful! 
Anyway I am loving this BB cream! It has a nice texture and it feels real nice!
The BB cream comes in a matte glass jar and also comes with a sponge which is surprisingly soft and usable!
I actually have no idea how much product there is... but there is quite a bit!

 This is the box! the BB cream has SPF 20 PA++ :) I like bb creams with an SPF so this is perfect!
This is what the BB cream looks like! Its jelly like and moussey. weird... The applicator is a stiff applicator making it easy to pick up the product. 
Alot of people were telling me about how it has an extremely weird texture but honestly it feel just like a bb cream. But less thick but at the same time not runny.
This is the BB cream. As you can see its a little bit pale :( And this is 
Darkest Shade!
I wish they had more shades :( But its not too pale, so its ok.
This is the sponge! Its soft but I'd rather use my beauty blender! hehe
The jar is way smaller than I thought it would be! Sadly.
It has medium buildable coverage! And its a matte finish, good fore oily complexions~
^_^
Overall Im really liking this BB cream due to the moisturizing factors and matte finish!
the only downfall is that its heavy and not travel friendly :(
This would be great with for all skintypes! Its hard to explain but its moisturizing but it also has a matte finish!
I got this as a gift but you can get this off Ebay for around 12~14USD
Thanks for reading! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...