Cute Box Cat

Friday 7 June 2013

Tony Moly Cats Wink Smooth Primer Review

I have a review today and It will be on
Tony Moly Cats wink Smooth primer
Why is this not raved about?!!?
The mattifying ability of this primer is amazing, everybody's heard of the 
Maybelline dream fresh bb cream♡
right? 
Well for those of you who haven't, its extremely dewy. but layered over this primer the coverage is bumped up a level and its completely matte without feeling heavy!
 The oil control is amazing!
It is 8.99USD on ebay and it contains 25ml!
Seems expensive but a little amount goes a long way!♡
It has a little squirty dispenser for the product haha
very hygienic :D
 The top on is a squirt of the product and the bottom one is half blended.
The texture is very peculiar. after blending for a few seconds it feels like nothing! but its there, so keep blending!♡
 and thats why it looks like little beads. If that makes sense
yes its tinted, but it doesn't affect the color of your skin.
Sometimes I use this over my moisturizers because my face looks too shiny and it works perfect! It also makes my skin feel soft and not as bumpy!

Final Thoughts!
Would I repurchase? Definitely! I love how its sooo travel friendly!
It is not drying :)
I have no bad things to say about this product
:3

Rating:
♡♡♡♡♡
5/5

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...