Cute Box Cat

Monday 3 March 2014

Benefit: Lollitint Review & Swatches ♡

Hello~ Today I'm bringing you guys a review of the 
Benefit Lollitint
Theres this annoying gash in the word 'lolli' please ignore it :(
Anyway, first thing i noticed the box is so huge compared to the tint itself. it doesnt bother me but I know there might be a few people who might get bothered by it.
the packaging of the tint is so pretty and cute! Its a candy orchid holographic bottle with a white lid, I really want to get cha cha and posie so I can display them! 
The holographic-ness looks sooo pretty!
Anyway! On to the actual product review.
The tint has a brush tip applicator and honestly I hate it!
I have to use a cotton bud to apply it on my lips, cause the brush tip is so flimsy and applies the tint really patchy. i also have to use my fingers to work the product into my lips but when i use tints with doe foot applicators it presses(?) the product into my lips without me having to use my fingers. But when I use lollitint it applies the int on my lips but its just sitting on my lips..... This is why I prefer tints with doe foots applicators
Candy orchid pink is going to be in for spring time!
So get your hands on lollitint quick!
The first swatch is a wet swatch right after I applied the tint
The second swatch is a swatch but left to dry and the excess wiped off 
And the larger third swatch is the tint applied to my fingers then blended in immediately.
speaking of immediately, I dont suggest dotting it on your cheeks then blending it in when you use this as a cheek stain because it will a stain that resembles the 2nd swatch so be careful!
and that aint cute.

FINAL THOUGHTS
Really pretty color
Dont like the applicator
Sightly bulky packaging
long lasting time: 4~6hours if you dont eat!
Lots of product
tolerable scent and taste...
amazing pigmentation!
perfect for 2014 spring

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...